Sunday, April 15, 2007

School's Out!

The fact that classes are over is a bit of a relief, but, as I still have 3 papers to write, not much of one.

Congrats to mom who got into grad school :) Guess next year I'll be helping her w/ her homework :P

Went to Luisa Miller on Fri. I'm not the hugest Verdi fan, but the performance was quite good.

Kristine's memorial service was today. It was good to see so many people there, though I agree w/ MT, I was surprised there weren't more Mooredale aged people around. Guess they're all still away at university or something.

Happy birthday to cousin A and Granddad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay your mom! tell her a huge congrats for me!

kl ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your mom!

Sayaka said...

Congratulation to your mom!
I am very excited to see your mom on campus! I would be happy to (try to) help your mom next year, too!!