Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Last Week

Last week was a reasonably active one.
I dropped by to see the twins and give T a break for a bit. They're so much bigger now! Starting to sleep a bit more at night, too. I got my hair cut that day, too. The knots were driving me insane. Classes began again. They don't seem to be that bad this term, though there are a couple of scary ones. On Sat some FISers came for dinner and games. It's always good to have company :) Also on Sat., PI and I started Tai Chi w/ PM and MT. We both enjoyed it well enough, so will probably keep up with it. While we were there, however, I forgot to show PM my hair cut :( On Sun. PI and I went to C's birthday party (happy birthday C!)which meant skating at NP's[]. It's been a VERY long time since I've been skating and my legs hurt quite a bit afterwards. It was better by dinner, though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did show me your haircut. At least, you mentioned that you had cut your hair.

Bubbles said...

Did I? ok :) I like it!

Anonymous said...

We did forget to compare/rehearse hairclips, though.

Anonymous said...

you cut your hair?