Friday, March 30, 2007

Bell

PI has blogged most of the latest Bell drama, but he failed to mention that the reason the Bell bill had, in theory, been closed last time was because he found the receipt for the return of the modem. This proved to them that we could not possibly have been using their service during the time after the modem was returned and, since we'd canceled the account before that anyway they should have stopped billing us when we told them to stop billing us.

I hate Bell. I know you've heard that from me about a million times now, but I really hate them. The next time I hear from them for any reason I'm going to file a complaint w/ the Better Business Bureau!

3 comments:

Swaroop George said...

an absolutely brilliant blog...

keep up the good work...

Regards,
www.agloco.com/r/BBCJ4798

Sayaka said...

as you may already know, you are not the only one. I found a week ago that Bell is still charging me for the service I terminated last year. (I returned the modem, too!)Now, the credit card company is charging me, too, for the late penalty for my not paying for the non-existent charges from Bell.
I've got four cancellation numbers that I received every time I asked them to stop charging me.
This is a statistically significant failing rate, Bell....

Bubbles said...

well, if you need help dealing w/ them, let us know, we're experts. you can read the rest of the bell saga if you click on the label, i tried to get it all ;)