Friday, February 15, 2008

Musical Vegetables

Hey everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been quite busy.
First of all, Happy Valentines day everyone! Anyone doing anything exciting?

Last weekend was our room mate's Christmas party (it got postponed b/c of the storm). I made enough food for about 20 people and, since there were only 5 of us, we were rather stuffed by the tine we were done...and there were a lot of left overs. It was fun, though. Just wish we'd had more time.

We went to a game night at our new favourite store. The next game night is this Sat., but I don't think we'll be able to make it.

I went to the librarian's conference and had a good time. Hopefully I'll be able to spend more time at the next one. It was kind of bad timing this year.

Other stuff has been happening, but I doubt you want a blow by blow account of my life. So instead, I don't know if I've mentioned them before, but thought people like to know about/be reminded of the Vegetable Orchestra web site - example of music.

No comments: